Saturday 7 February 2015

#GoSleeekASUSexperience -Asus IndiBlogger Meet 2015 - Bangalore Edition-

The first IndiBlogger Meet of 2015 has created lot of expectation for me.

As usual I went to the registration site and to my surprise it was shown it as invitation only event and those who didn't get was asked to request for one.

I got the invite and got registered.

Meeting my blogger friends after a long gap excited me.

 I was at ITC Gardenia well in time before the start of the event.

Anoop as usual at his best.

The music was awesome.

The presentation and launch of ASUS products too excited.

I expected some goodies from ASUS launch products as memento, but was disappointed.


It pays to be a pirate!

My team 40 swashbuckling pillagers participating in the competition  on "best advert for blogging"  and I am sure we made our mark and sure to win a prize.






The last hurray.... Group photo



Me in white shirt standing out in the crowd and making my presence felt.

With good memories and looking forward the next meet

No comments:

Post a Comment